December 26, 2009

Back !


Had been slacking for real long , almost a full week. Spent the first four days of my holiday on a awesome camp ! Where i met lots of friend , stay up late till 5 am before i go to sleep . We have ChaCha dance , this and that , and also the fantastic BBQ ! It was enjoyable and yet tiring. Had amazing race on the third day which almost killed me . aha . Yet enjoyed talking to Ouyang , discussing about topics that i don't think anyone will talk to me about...

Back from camp on thursday , immediately took a nap , and went to my cousin house at night to celebrate Christmas. Friday, went somewhere else with my cousin.
Yesterday, went HUOGUO session with my fellows TXY , was really glad that almost all ALIBABA members went for it ! ON MAN,Thats the BABA spirit ! wahaha

After that , had a crazy night ! haha


No comments:

Post a Comment