November 20, 2009

2012


Went Plaza Singapura to watch the movie , 2012.

The show was average , kinda exciting when it comes to the "destruction part " where the earth crust will just crack like nobody business, anytime, at any minute . However i realize some part of the movie was too computerized , okay i know its a show, but it can be more sharp in the computerizing skills when it come to some of the "disaster scenes" in the movie.
Overall , its a movie worth watching , being it having a 2 and a half hour duration.

Tried my luck for the voice recording audition today , had gotten in for the first round last week . Sadly not this week . Anyway I tried recording production in the rather professional recording room with those special mikes , it is worthwhile a try !

Gonna go on bed to catch some sleep , I'm very tired now :)
Good night ! !

KENRO !
P.S : I still have a stack of assignments waiting for me ! gosh ~

No comments:

Post a Comment